Happy sunny Monday!!!! Seriously when you haven’t seen the sun in weeks and weeks sunshine 2 days in a row is a reason to break out the champagne & celebrate. I celebrated by mowing my lawn in a bright yellow t-shirt. The smell of fresh cut grass always reminds me of home and summer, which both make me smile!
Highlights & Happenings-
- It seems like I’m busy constantly…but when I think of what to write here I come up empty. Haha. Am I like the most boring person ever????
- I teamed with an amazing group of vendors and had a truly amazing styled shoot at The Boathouse at Sunday Park in Midlothian a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to share all of those images. As luck would have it we even had sunshine. What??
- Mother’s Day was awesome this year. Seriously how did I get so lucky as to have such amazing human beings in my life? Brunch at Kitchen 64 in Richmond and then Captain America.
- My Archie cat has hurt his paw and has been limping around looking all sad at me. This afternoon is vet day…I’m thinking he will be looking at me angry in a few hours. On a bright note he got a card in the mail – a “Get Wellephant”. Hilarious!
- I had a pre-move garage sale this past weekend and managed to make little money but get rid of tons of stuff. So I figure it was a big win!! Less stuff to donate to Goodwill and less stuff to pack and move.
- Last month this time I was in Louisiana for my brother’s wedding. I took a couple extra days travel and leisure time and spent a few days in New Orleans for the first time. I’m in love! It was overcast our first day and pouring rain the second day but that didn’t stop us from walking everywhere and me of course taking lots of pictures. Here are a few of my favorites! Happy Monday!!